Past Performance Highlights
Defense Information Security Agency - Raytheon
As a sub-contractor to Global Strategic Solutions Framework (G2SF), SCO provided project planning and schedule management consulting services to the Defense Information Security Agency’s Multi-National Information Sharing (MNIS) Organization.
Suber & Company successfully accomplished the client's objectives of:
- Establishing schedule management processes and initiating the implementation of project scheduling best practices across MNIS
- Developing and documenting repeatable scheduling processes
- Standardizing program-level schedules across MNIS programs
- Building a highly functional IMS with custom reporting capabilities
- Training PMO and Technical Leads on scheduling processes
Center for Medicaid & Medicare Services (CMS) - Accenture Federal Services
As a sub-contractor to Bravium Consulting, SCO provided earned value management support services to Accenture
Federal Services for the Center for Medicaid & Medicare Services (CMS).
Suber & Company consistently met client needs by:
- Developing the five-year IMS within Accenture’s winning proposal for the system development and maintenance of HealthCare.gov
- Providing earned value management (cost and schedule) for multiple control accounts within the Federally Facilitated Marketplace with a collective budget of $42M
- Maintaining and reporting Accenture’s IMS to CMS